• A mid-mews property converted into a 4-bed. All rooms have an en suite bathroom. The property is fully rented and is ideal for an investor
• Income-producing, with a track record for the last 3 years, latest rental figures
• Property Managed by Luxury Hub, fully let with waitlist from tenants for rooms
• Ideal location a short walk from Macclesfield Town Centre, more precisely an 8-minute walk
• This property is in a convenient location giving excellent access to the
local transport and amenities are on offer with the nearest Supermarket only 0.4 miles away
Macclesfield Town Centre – 0.6 miles away
Macclesfield train station– 0.9 miles away (6-minute walk)
Macclesfield Hospital – 1.4 Miles away
Manchester Airport – 7 miles
Manchester City Centre – (20 minutes by train)
London City Centre – (1 hour 45 minutes by train)
Opportunity to purchase an income-generating fully licenced HMO in a high-demand town – Macclesfield Cheshire.
Annualised rent and costs confirmed.
Recently completely refurbished with all refurbishment details available.
A 4-bed mid-terraced house set in the picturesque town of Macclesfield, this thriving market town is based on the edge of the Peak District, perfectly located just 20 minutes on the train into central Manchester with local access links to the M6, M60 and M56.
This 4-bed mid-terrace has been recently renovated to a high standard and is being sold fully tenanted. The house consists of four beautifully designed and spacious double rooms all with high-quality ensuite bathrooms all fully furnished including TVs. Each bedroom is different in its own way from the loft conversion with a stunning view over the Peak District and Macclesfield forest, to the ground floor bedroom with an built dressing area, everything has been thought of when it comes to these rooms. A high spec kitchen diner area with breakfast bar and in-built dishwasher and washer dryer as well as plenty of storage space for the tenants. The kitchen has a standard 4-top hob and convection oven as well as a large standalone fridge freezer.
At the rear, a spacious decked area with an outside covered benched seating area perfect for entertaining with friends with an outside plug, water tap and bike storage. This property benefits from on-street parking at the front of the property.
* Close to bus links, 10 min to train station
* High professional in-demand area
* Great access to Manchester City & London
* Ongoing development of the town centre will benefit the area
* Major County Hospital 5 minutes walking distance
* Par value purchase for street, 4 beds Macclesfield selling at this price
* No refurb required, immaculate condition, fully rebuilt from brick
* Manage and Let to working professionals, working at a local hospital
* House was pre-let before completion, at a lower rent, rental can increase
* House rental demand in this area (Macclesfield) is high, average time to rent at 14 days for new
furnished professional lets due to Major Hospital & Trains To Manchester
* Close to Manchester city & London by train. Good location but has some development potential basement
conversion for a room, Great access to Manchester & London
* This is a property valued at £375,000
* 5-year capital growth based on ongoing demographic growth
Get the latest deals straight to your inbox!